On Sunday, we will have the ‘team up’ workshops, where two prominent instructors will have prepared a combined class and teach together. Duo workshops have a lot of advantages over single instructor workshops in the current development of HEMA events. A problem nowadays is lack of time for workshops if tournaments are held. These are, in our opinion, the advantages of duo workshops:
• People get two top instructors for the price of one
• We can host more instructors for that day
• We can offer more workshops in a day
• If we have more instructors to teach we have more professional judges
• Instructors will have a blast, by working and teaching together
Most importantly, as the tournaments take up more and more time, we still want to be able to offer quality workshops for those interested.
During the Sunday we will also get to see the AMEK Kids class at their best. The new generation of the AMEK will fight with dussacks in our ILHG Kids Dussack Tournament. There will also be Demonstrations and Presentations for those interested in the wide world of HEMA.